Hello, world, and welcome to Performance Eyecare’s blog! If this is your first time seeing us here on the Internet, then you’ve got lots of learnin’ to do about us!
We are a team of eyecare professionals that strives to meet your every vision health need. Located in Swansea, Illinois, on Highway 159 at 4111 North Illinois St., we serve the Swansea, Belleville, Fairview Heights, O’Fallon, and surrounding areas in the St. Louis Metro East area. In addition to our doctors, Dr. Massie and Dr. Cuff, we are focused on serving you and all of your vision health needs.
Wonder what we can do for you? Ponder no further! Here’s what we pride ourselves on and what sets us apart from the rest:
- Awesome doctors: It’s not very often you hear of an eye doctor giving out their cell phone numbers or email addresses, but ours do. That’s how dedicated our doctors are to making sure their patients are happy and taken care of throughout the year.
- Friendly, professional staff: We believe that our patients are our number one priority and we do everything we can to make their visit timely, enjoyable and memorable. Our staff is extremely friendly, highly-skilled, and will go above and beyond for every patient.
- Latest technology: Our digital retinal camera gives our doctors a thorough view and often prevents you needing a dilated examination. It also provides a medical photo that we can use to monitor your eye health for years to come. And good news… NO MORE PUFFS OF AIR! Our technology is the newest available and is gentler and less invasive.
- Our optical: We have a guarantee on our lenses and frames that you don’t see very often in the optical world. We stand behind all of our products for two years, no questions asked. We also carry the most exclusive frame lines so you won’t see people on the street with your same frame. You can even get a frame tailored just for you, made by you!
- Specialty contact lenses: Have you ever heard of vision retainers you sleep in and can see without any correction the next morning? Check out VRSS (Vision Retainer Shaping System), which is exclusive to Performance Eyecare. We also specialize in hard-to-fit contact lens fits… so if you’ve had problems, we’d love to solve them. Lastly, our Contact Lens Success Guarantee is something that’s not offered anywhere else around the area.
To schedule an appointment with one of our amazing doctors, visit our website at www.performanceeyecare.com. We look forward to seeing you! Oh, and keep an eye out for more blogs from us in the near future!