Non-Surgical Vision Correction
If you are looking for a safe, non-invasive option to better eyesight, you may want to consider our alternate, non-surgical visual correction surgery which is also known as the vision retainer shaping system. This is the process of utilizing retainer contact lens that corrects your overall vision while you are asleep!
You may be asking yourself, “what is the difference between lasik eye surgery, and non-surgical vision correction?” And the answer is this:
- Vision Retainer Shaping System is less than half the cost of a laser vision eye surgery.
- Good news! The non-surgical method involves zero post pain.
- You will not experience any hazy or blurred vision once complete.
- Both of your eyes can be corrected in the same visit!
- No use, or need for steroid or other drugs as there are with laser surgery patients.
- We saved the best for last! This retainer contact lens is reversible, whereas surgical correction is not!
Our team can help you determine if you are a candidate. We also offer a free consultation! It is important to keep in mind that VRSS is not suitable for everyone, and needs to be performed by a qualified & licensed eye care expert, like Dr. Massie. This non-surgical vision repair is safe for all ages, including children and older adults. To see a list of the eye health insurance plans we accept, call our nearby office today! The road to visual freedom is only an appointment away!