Non-Surgical Vision Correction
Available in Creve Coeur, MO & St. Louis, MO
Lasik Eye Surgery is available at our eye care customers under the care & professionalism of Dr. Stephan Wexler. However, if you are worried about whether you are the perfect candidate for this vision correction surgery you may want to consider our alternate, non-surgical visual correction surgery which is also known as the vision retainer shaping system. This is the process of utilizing retainer contact lens that corrects your overall vision while you are asleep!
You may be asking yourself, “what is the difference between lasik eye surgery, and non-surgical vision correction?” And the answer is this:
- Vision Retainer Shaping System is less than half the cost of a laser vision eye surgery.
- Good news! The non-surgical method involves zero post pain.
- You will not experience any hazy or blurred vision once complete.
- Both of your eyes can be corrected in the same visit!
- No use, or need for steroid or other drugs as there are with laser surgery patients.
- We saved the best for last! This retainer contact lens is reversible, whereas surgical correction is not!
Dr. Massie can help you determine if you are a candidate. We also offer a free consultation! All you need to do to get started is contact our Performance Eyecare Creve Coeur, or St. Louis office. It is important to keep in mind that VRSS is not suitable for everyone, and needs to be performed by a qualified & licensed eye care expert, like Dr. Massie. This non-surgical vision repair is safe for all ages, including children and older adults. To see a list of the eye health insurance plans we accept, please visit our website or call our nearby office today! The road to visual freedom is only an appointment away!
If you have recently undergone VRSS under our care, we would love to know how we did. Leave us a review on our Google Plus Page!